Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Certain Doors Glass Panes not Frosted During Winter

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place "Brushed Metal Double Door" during winter (also Modern Tint Double Door, Retro Door, Bounce in Bounce Out Club Door, Another Not So Inconspicuous Door)
What happens when the bug occurs? The glass doesn't freeze like its matching windows
What do you expect to see? Frozen glass during winter
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Brushed Metal Double Door.png01-29-19_10-20-17 PM.png

The matching door doesn't seem to freeze even though the matching windows do. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,057 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [S] Brushed Metal Double Door Glass Doesn't Freeze During Wi

Hero
Tagging @BryonyRae for this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (963 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [S] Brushed Metal Double Door Glass Doesn't Freeze During Wi

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I see this in my game as well @SproutLee and will add it to our list as Needs Input to see if it's something others are noticing and bothered by.  Also, there are additional doors with the issue: Modern Tint Double Door, Retro Door, Bounce in Bounce Out Club Door, and Another Not So Inconspicuous Door.

Message 3 of 3 (897 Views)