by burin077

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Cannot kill Sims with flower arrangements anymore

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL OF THEM
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a flower arrangement, scent it with Death Flower, give it to your unfavorite elder Sim for them to die and voilá! THEY WON'T DIE.
What happens when the bug occurs? The victim gets angry and walks alively away.
What do you expect to see? DEATH. I want them to die. Elder Sims + arrangements scented with Death Flower = DEATH. At least it did, before today's update. And no, my victim isn't a vampire, he's a regular elder Sim who has been long enough in my game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 6 (2,189 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Cannot kill Sims with flower arrangements anymore

Hero
Added this .. didn't know you could do that :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,142 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict 

It's fun, you should try it Wink

Message 3 of 6 (2,122 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

This post is awesome enough for revealing that you could even do this.

I have multiple Sims to kill when this is fixed.

- B

Message 4 of 6 (2,116 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Agreed. It is fun. I hope this isn't perma-glitched (I've yet to see the glitch though, as it's been a little while since I've seen/had a sim die this way).
Message 5 of 6 (2,094 Views)

★ Guide

Ok, after I've reported this, I had been able to kill one elder: my butler. Everyone else seems immune to them. I also noticed the description of the arrangements when given as gifts wouldn't read "scented with Death Flower" as it does while in inventory. I'm trying hard, I've tried to kill them while having a friendly relationship, an unfriendly relationship, tried several locations and always always try with Sims I haven't created, how do you call them? NPCs?. I'm sure it will work with my Sims, though I'm not risking it.

Please fix it.

That's mainly why I bought this (I'm lying, I didn't know it could be done) but it added a super plus and super joy to my playgame ♥

Message 6 of 6 (2,016 Views)