Re: [OPEN] [S] Can't plant most plants - too cold

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

★ Novice

I have this issue as well, with flowers. It doesn't matter which weather or season, inside or outside. When I try to drag them from the inventory, it disappears sometimes. I can't see any information about them in my inventory.

Message 21 of 73 (3,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem except it wont allow me to plant most plants even in their season they just dont germ. Flowers fruits or anything else i can without trouble plant the pepers and beans like you. 

Message 22 of 73 (3,145 Views)
Highlighted

EA Staff

Hi everyone!

We have not been able to reproduce the issue using MapleSimmer's save. 

Would anyone else be willing to send us your save files? Here you can find the instructions:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you very much guys!

Happy simming! 

Message 23 of 73 (3,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not sure if this is still a popular issue since it’s been posted a month ago, but I still have this issue. I’ve tried repairing the game, starting a new save, and removing mods. And I still cannot plant any base game fruits or veggies nor plants because it’s “too cold” even though it’s hot outside or even if I try to plant in a green house. 

Message 24 of 73 (2,851 Views)

Hero

Hi @DomCain97

would you be willing to share your save with @SimGuruIcarus as instructed above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 73 (2,837 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict sure!

Message 26 of 73 (2,821 Views)

Re: Can't plant most plants - always says too cold even when it is hot

★★★★ Novice

This has been an ongoing problem since Seasons came out I don't have any mods at all and dont use cheats however it still says its too cold to plant anything

Message 27 of 73 (2,804 Views)

Re: Can't plant most plants - always says too cold even when it is hot

Hero
Same, would be good if you cold share your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 73 (2,779 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just started having this problem randomly with one household. I sent a PM to SimGuruIcarus with link to save-file Standard smile

Message 29 of 73 (2,734 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Don't know if it helps, but if you only get the "too cold to plant" problem when custom is on, I found removing:

egureh_FridgeStoresAllHarvests.package

Fixed the problem. Hope this helps someone, as going through all custom is a nightmare. x

Message 30 of 73 (2,689 Views)