Re: Calendar Doesn't Change with Current Season

by broskygamer01

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Calendar Doesn't Change with Current Season

EA Sims Team

@jupkmn

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 20 (1,233 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi, just to let you know I managed to correct this bug by downloading MCCC and changing the season. I don't know what caused, but I managed to correct it anyway. Thank you so much Standard smile

Message 12 of 20 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

How did yo duo the MCCC and change the season. This is my problem 

Message 13 of 20 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Novice

The holiday deletes the day before 

Message 14 of 20 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem today, but it was the first sims year I was playing in that save. I started the game in spring and everything was normal, then the last day of autumn I celebrated a wedding in my active household in a Brindleton Bay community lot and stayed in there till past midnight. Then I ended the event earlier and returned to the home lot in Windenburg and that's when I noticed that the bottom UI and the calendar were showing the first day of autumn again, despite the weather and the holidays were the ones of winter.

I just had the default holidays in the calendar (and the random ones that can pop up), the sims that got married were already part of the household from the start and I remember the last holiday they celebrated before the wedding has been Harvestfest.

Message 15 of 20 (1,135 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Calendar Doesn't Change with Current Season

★★★ Newbie
@Lorraine-Simmer it probably is a bug, I had the same issue where I had an event scheduled on the first day of fall and it bugged out causing me to stay in summer
Message 16 of 20 (883 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. Spring started over again and now the summer and spring holidays are mixed. For summer I have all fall holidays, and for fall I have the winter holidays. And for winter there is nothing. I’m using console and I’ve tried restarting it but it didn’t work. Really bummed.

Message 17 of 20 (804 Views)

Hero
@COLA1222 Could you send your save to EA QA as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Calendar-Doesn-t-Change-with-Current-Season/m-p/... ?

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 20 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we get an update on this? This post is years old and this issue still exists

Message 19 of 20 (666 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Calendar Doesn't Change with Current Season

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: MAC 
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except paranormal stuff 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Seasons should switch to the next season at midnight 
What happens when the bug occurs? Seasons give my sims a extra day when its  on the last day of the season 
What do you expect to see? I expect the calendar to match the current season that the game is supposed to be in and not repeat the holidays and season I just finished.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system Not sure 
Please describe the patch or change you made

Message 20 of 20 (588 Views)