Kittens are disappointed in holidays

by ArcherAngelo

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [S] [CD] Kittens are disappointed in holidays

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I played one household with a kitten during the Rebate Day Holiday and there was no kitten notification. But I would like to test it with a more complex holiday as well before I say that it seems to have been a one-off or that it's been fixed. 

Message 11 of 14 (531 Views)

Kittens are disappointed in holidays

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a kitten, have a holiday.
What happens when the bug occurs? My kitten is very upset about an awful harvestfest.
What do you expect to see? I've never had this happen before because the odds of having a kitten and a holiday are pretty slim, but my poor little Chestnut is devastated over an awful harvestfest. I expect kittens to not care about holidays because cats are fickle creatures who care not for human celebrations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See attached screenshot for notification.

Message 12 of 14 (525 Views)

Re: Kittens are disappointed in holidays

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Have the same issue.

And I play vanilla game.

Message 13 of 14 (479 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [S] [CD] Kittens are disappointed in holidays

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I use mods, custom traits especially. I've had to remove some of them from pets and even had to lock a kid's room because a kitten picked up a toy and put it away in the toybox (toddler walk very strange looking when stretched), then wanted to go back and play with it. Resetting seemed to stop it for a while, but even after double checking that the pet only had pet-related traits, it would occasionally cross over into toddler interaction on just the one pet.
Message 14 of 14 (449 Views)