by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] [CD] Kittens are disappointed in holidays

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except the First Pet Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a holiday with kittens in the household.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the holiday ends, a notification pops up saying that the kittens in the household were disappointed they didn't get to do enough during the holiday. (The same notification regular Sims get when they don't fulfil holiday goals.)
What do you expect to see? It's not a big thing, but I suppose it would be nice to not get the notification because it's irrelevant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See above.

Message 1 of 14 (1,273 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [S] [CD] Kittens are disappointed in holidays

★ Guide
it's happening in my game as well since this morning.
Message 2 of 14 (1,202 Views)

Hero

Hi @Tahemet and @belpita

tried to duplicate this in my game and was unsuccessful

Which traditions did you put for the holiday ? Does it happen with any combination ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (1,162 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I honestly don't remember, but I don't think it was any holiday that I created (which is actually only one very simple: a cleaning day). I haven't changed any of the traditions for the already existing holidays, if that's what you mean. 

I will have to play again and take note. 

Could you explain what you mean with combination? Combination of Sims/pets or of traditions? 

Message 4 of 14 (1,154 Views)

Hero

Just trying to find out what the holiday needs to trigger the issue as the things I've put in didn't trigger it.

(I used grilling, Gardening and something else I can't remember). So it seems that not every tradition in the holiday is triggering it and I'm trying to find out if it's a certain combination of them or a specific one).

So you get it for every single holiday ? Even the premade ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As far as I know, I get it for all holidays, yes. 

And as I said, I only have one holiday that I created myself and it has one goal: to clean. (Yeah, I know, really boring! I think I'm going to remove that one, lol.) 

So the kitten reaction has always been to pre-made holidays with whatever goals they have. 

But let me get back to you, once I've played a household with a kitten again. I think there is one left in my current save. Otherwise, I'll just create one for testing.

Message 6 of 14 (1,144 Views)

★ Guide

I am not quite sure...either the Christmas or New Year one. But so far it happened only once.

I will keep an eye on it.

Message 7 of 14 (1,115 Views)

Hero

Hi @Tahemet and @belpita

is this still an issue after the patch ? I'm adding this as needs input to see if anyone else has this as I wasn't able to duplicate.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (1,087 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Crinrict,

I haven't been able to replicate the bug

Cheers

Tahemet

Message 9 of 14 (1,074 Views)

Hero
That's good news.

Thanks for your feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (1,065 Views)