by jeh3958

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Rounded corner trim issues

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Eco Lifestyle, Parenthood, Tiny Living, Holiday Celebration, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Issue so far only happens on the Cypress Terrace lot. When trying to replace the trim on rounded edges in the front of the house, the trim doesn't replace, the new trim just meshes over the old trim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The new trim meshes over the old trim
What do you expect to see? The new trim and the old trim overlapping
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Issue so far only happens on the Cypress Terrace lot. When trying to replace the trim on rounded edges in the front of the house, the trim doesn't replace, the new trim just meshes over the old trim.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (763 Views)

Re: Rounded corner trim issues

@jeh3958

Is it just when you use the girder trim from Eco Lifestyle? Had you originally placed the Eco trim or were you using the Eco trim to replace the other?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (722 Views)

★ Novice

It's when I use any trim other than the one the lot comes with.

Message 3 of 5 (697 Views)

@jeh3958

Yeah I just repro'd. I deleted the small corner rounded terrace and placed a new one but the white trim that is round the house was automatically placed on it. How annoying. Have you tried another lot?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 5 (681 Views)

★ Novice

I don't know of another lot that has rounded trim from EA. I tried it on a blank lot but it worked fine. UGH I was so happy with my renovations but this sticks out so badly. The eco trim looks so good too!

Message 5 of 5 (679 Views)