by Anoraks_Quarter

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Roof intruding on deck

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island Living, Get Famous, seasons, pets, city living, magic, strangerville, parenthood, vampire, dine out, outdoor retreat,tiny home, laundry, fitness, bowling, vintage glamor, backyard, romantic garden,movie hangout, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When placing a room with full walls inside part of a roof, it cuts that part of the roof out, but if you do this with fences/half walls for any section the room no longer cuts out the roof.
What happens when the bug occurs? The roof appears in a room that has fences, I’m trying to build a deck over part of a roof and the roof appears in the deck
What do you expect to see? I want the deck room to cut out the roof where it is, just like a full height wall room does.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’m trying to build a deck above a roof and the roof appears in the deck, but a full height wall cuts out the roof.

EDIT by Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (498 Views)