Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Randomizing from Gallery and undo shows other original creator

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Paradise City Living Christams Pack Reapers Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and make a sim press random from gallery and then undo and then upload to your gallery and it will have an original by tag
What happens when the bug occurs? it gives an original by tag in the gallery even tho i made it from base and did an accident
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that the original tag is removed from the gallery after upload because i made the sim from base
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 9 (1,157 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery Bug

[ Edited ]
Hero

@XTraSWEPizza Here Moved this to the bug forum. I assume you mean undo , not redo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

yeah i meant undo but aint this a bug?

Message 3 of 9 (1,095 Views)

Hero
@XTraSWEPizzaHere Probably. That's why I moved it to the bug forum..

Just wanted to make sure it was a typo.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,085 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict ok but this bug really bothers me cus if it shows that someone els did it even tho not nobody will download my gallery sims
Message 5 of 9 (1,083 Views)

Hero
@XTraSWEPizzaHere I can't do anything about it but forward to QA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

can u check in ur game to see if the bug occurs for u in ur game or only in my game

Message 7 of 9 (1,045 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Randomizing from Gallery and undo shows other original creator

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (1,009 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Randomizing from Gallery and undo shows other original creator

★★★ Newbie
@crinrictXTraSWEPizzaHere im also having this issue i hope they fix it because i saw a big sim creator get affected by it also and people may think u steal other peoples work and that may lead to war (overexaguration)
Message 9 of 9 (944 Views)