by Willowana

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Random anxiety attacks and other odd behavior

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens randomly throughout the day.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims start vocalizing in a panicked way, looking around like they are paranoid, and tap their fingers together.
What do you expect to see? Behavior that matches the situation
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco

The traits of my sim do not match the panic I'm seeing. She is family-oriented, freegan, and a bookworm. There is never any moodlet that corresponds to the anxiety. She is also showing other odd behavior like sighing loudly and looking up like she's bored or annoyed... even when she's alone or doing things around the house. See pic of the animation.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,761 Views)

Re: Random anxiety attacks and other odd behavior

★ Guide

And here's a video: youtu.be/WjYHrcxZUbg

Message 2 of 5 (1,686 Views)

Hero
@Willowana Did you create the Sim from scratch like that or download from the gallery and change traits ?

The bored thread has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-Random-Bored-Idle-when-not-Bored-or-in-Boring...

Could you try if this continues if you go to Options - Gameplay then remove the tick for Build mode items grants gameplay effects.

Just to check if that affects anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,643 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@crinrict This is a sim I created from scratch. I will try the options idea and will let you know.

Message 4 of 5 (1,624 Views)

Hero
@Willowana Did you have luck testing this with the option off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,492 Views)