Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Spellcaster sim has weird second form in gallery

by AshNuts

Original Post

Champion

@AshNuts Oh, weird.  Are you using the in-game screen capture?  I've been using the Windows "snip & sketch" tool.  Maybe try that or check if you have some other screen grab software? 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 11 of 17 (895 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JonaO703 I'm using in game screen capture. It's anew laptop so I'm still working out how to use it, but I'll look into what screen grab software it has.
Message 12 of 17 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am also having this issue. They did an update that got rid of the alternate form, but that only applied to teens-elders (and wasn't a retro-fix, but I didn't expect it to be). However, all my toddler and child spellcasters still have an alternate form. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem (with the exception of whatever the hair and eye color glitch is), but since Snowy Escape and the shoe options indoors, every time that my toddler and child spellcasters remove shoes indoors or change into slippers, their eye color changes to one of the utterly obnoxious occult eyes that I assume is in their alternate form, but I have no idea because I don't have the ability to see or edit that form except if I save/share the household.

Message 13 of 17 (819 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jsophiak I'm not even sure their fix actually fixed it because I still have the double form when I upload spellcasters, even recently. So annoying.
Message 14 of 17 (797 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My problem is that Mermaid Children (infants, children) stage, there are two forms... .360截图20200316213524480.jpg

360截图20201024114532607.jpg

Message 15 of 17 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I need help bad! so every time I go into my gallery there is X's over every downloadable thing and I can't download or look at anything in the gallery. I can't even use my own stuff in the gallery. This has been happening since march I need help! 

Message 16 of 17 (734 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcaster sim has weird second form in gallery

Champion

Hello!  This bug is still occurring.  I recently shared this household.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E452481E8A2E11ED840726A91520AB2B

Not only is there a second form but there were CAS items used that I could not remove when I shared it in the gallery.

I ended up using a cheat to remove the spellcaster trait and was able to share the household with only base game and Cats and Dogs items.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/009226EE8A2E11ED8DC826A91520AB2B

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 17 of 17 (359 Views)