Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Rank of spellcaster friends not shown in relationship list

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions and packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Install the Realm of Magic Pack
What happens when the bug occurs? The wizard/witch rank of friends are not shown when your active Sim is a wizard or witch.
What do you expect to see? To see the wizard/witch rank.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Realm of Magic Patch

Hello! (^-^)

I am not sure if it is a bug or done on purpose but the wizard/witch rank of friends are not shown in the relationship list when your active Sim is a wizard or witch by him- or herself. When your active Sim is not a wizard/witch the rank is displayed.

You can see the difference in the screenshot I attached. Both Sims are witches.
Left: Witch from the Update (screenshot out the perspective of my active witch Sim).
Right: Child of CAS Sims (screenshot out the perspective of my active "normal" Sim).

I am not sure how the game handles this topic with vampires, aliens, etc ...

Thank you for some thoughts!

Message 1 of 5 (749 Views)

Re: Active Sim: Wizard/witch trait of friends not shown in the relationship list

Hero
@koba_sue Bit unsure which trait you are referring to.

From your remark it's the same for all occults ? Which trait do you expect to see ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (703 Views)

Re: Active Sim: Wizard/witch trait of friends not shown in the relationship list

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict Sorry for my bad English! I meant the rank (?) of the witch/wizard. Like you can find it with Vampires etc.,  too.

For example “Eingeweihte” in German.

Message 3 of 5 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@koba_sue OK. I see what you mean and I def. misunderstood your last sentence.

Is the Sim where it does show in the same household ? I have two spell casters in my household and it shows for the Sim in the same household but not for the others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict No, the witches do not live in the same household. So it is the same like in your game.

Maybe this was designed on purpose but I find it strange that you can not see the wizard/witch rank outside your own household ...

Message 5 of 5 (644 Views)