by nerdling24601

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Loudini's Chamber of Sprinkles gives uncomfortable moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Get Famous, Discover University, Get to Work, Island Living Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Strangerville, Vampires Backyard Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Kids Stuff, Luxury Party, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Spooky Stuff, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a shower in the Loudini's Chamber of Sprinkles shower
What happens when the bug occurs? The character gets out of the shower and has the uncomfortable moodlet from using an uncomfortable shower
What do you expect to see? Not uncomfortable showers shouldn't give uncomfortable moodlets
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if it's just that shower, and the moodlet only lasts for 1 hour

Message 1 of 8 (775 Views)

Re: Normal Shower gives uncomfortable moodlet

Hero
@nerdling24601 It's working fine for me. No moodlet (tried 3 different times).

Is your Sim an occult ? Do all of them get it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (761 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  I have seen this also on PS4. My sims are spellcasters and they get the moodlet that the shower is cheap. My shower was fully upgraded. The bad moodlet doesn't happen frequently.

The Sims™ 4_20191223085617.jpg

Message 3 of 8 (749 Views)

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Does it matter which swatch ? Does it also happen if the shower isn't upgraded ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I haven't changed the color, and there's no upgrades on it.  It only seems to happen to the sim in the household that isnt a spellcaster.  My spellcaster sim takes a shower, no uncomfortable moodlet, my regular sim takes a shower, he gets an uncomfortable moodlet. Happened 3 times in a row

Message 5 of 8 (731 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict  I messed with this quite a bit. The results are somewhat inconsistent. On an un-upgraded shower within 1-5 showers I usually saw the debuff on the swatches with white or cream color. The swatches without any white in them I did not see the debuff after 5 showers. I went through the swatches again and the second round the debuff didn't appear at all on swatches it had previously within the 5 showers. Interestingly though, the un-upgraded shower always took away the buff from the upgraded shower, and the sim almost always sounded uncomfortable in the shower.

I could not duplicate on the upgraded shower, but as I said earlier it happens very rarely. I saw it twice and took that screenshot the second time it appeared, and my sims had been in that house for probably 30 sim days.

Message 6 of 8 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice

It looks like it was a one time glitch from changing the shower on the lot while that sim had a shower in their queue, because it hasn't happened since

Message 7 of 8 (632 Views)

Hero
@nerdling24601 OK. Thanks for the feedback.

Leaving it for the moment to see if other people have experienced this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (614 Views)