by TwelfthDoctor1

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Frugal Notification Not Showing Ingredients

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not Applicable, Still figuring Out.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever the spellcaster Sim has the Frugal Combination activated, The notification lists no ingredients saved.
What do you expect to see? Whenever the spellcaster Sim has the Frugal Combination activated, The notification lists all ingredients saved.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Around the Journey To Batuu patch, have this issue occur.

This issue has started appearing at least a patch before the current one. It is a relatively small bug and not game breaking. I have tried to isolate the issue and test it with no mods installed and this issue still occurs. And updates and repairing the game didn't fix the issue. I have tried to fix it but to no avail.

I have attached a photo to further clarify what I meant.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)

Re: Frugal Combination Notification Not Showing Ingredients

Hero
@TwelfthDoctor1 I think I need some help with this report. Never use the Frugal trait so I'm not really sure how it works.

The message you posted is something you got now after the patch right ? It just doesn't tell you which ingredients the Sim saved ?

With combination you mean frugal trait ? Or is there something else to it than buying the frugal trait from the rewards store ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I was able to duplicate this on PS4. 

The Sims™ 4_20201116124223_1.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (414 Views)

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Thanks for testing. Guess I was just unlucky then to never get the message.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)