Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ROM] Afro-textured hair not properly labelled

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except bowling stuff and luxury party stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open CAS, choose a sim to put female hair on, sort by afro-textured.
What happens when the bug occurs? The longer, braided hair that came with Realm of Magic appears under the afro-texture label only in its multi-coloured form, and not in its solid colour form.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see both the multi-coloured braided hair as well as the solid coloured braided hair from realm of magic appear under the afro-textured hair option.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just noticed this for the first time today, so I'm not sure whether this has happened in the past or not. I wanted to give my sim some different hair for her formal wear. I selected afro-textured and realized only the multi coloured hair showed up. I went to check all of the other attire categories (everyday, active, etc.) and it wasn't appearing in any of them as well. I also checked by both sorting with the Realm of Magic filter on as well as with it off, just to see if that made a difference (it didn't.) Here are some screenshots to hopefully help visualize what I'm trying to say. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [ROM] Afro-textured hair not properly labelled

Hero

yfHair_GP08Braids now properly appears within the Afro-Textured texture filter.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (416 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] [ROM] Afro-textured hair not properly labelled

Hero

yfHair_GP08Braids now properly appears within the Afro-Textured texture filter.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)