by woody1987Dan

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [RGSP] [S] Flowers won't die off

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let winter come and see that the flowers won't die off
What happens when the bug occurs? the flowers from romantic garden won't die off during the winter season.
What do you expect to see? Before the new update, all the flowers from Romantic Garden stuff pack died off until spring. I expect to see them die off.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after patch 1.31 the flowers won't die in winter where they did before

Since patch 1.31 the flowers from Romantic Garden Stuff Pack use to die off until spring. Now they remain alive during the winter. I know for a fact that they died off before in earlier versions of the game. ai really enjoy playing the sims 4 on ps4 and would really like to continue playing.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (472 Views)

Re: Flowers won't die off

Hero
@woody1987Dan Do you mean this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Some-plants-are-still-green-in-winter/td-p/83158... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No. I am aware that some plants remain green in winter. I am referring to three flowers from romantic garden that use to die off in winter that are still in bloom after the latest update. Last week they were dead this week after the update they are in bloom.

Message 3 of 5 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@woody1987Dan The other report was also about plants that used to get brown though and now don't. So it' sounds similar to me just for other plants.

Are these the only flowers you have this issue with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (398 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes

Message 5 of 5 (378 Views)