Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Queuing to eat multiple fruit make some drop from queue

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1631361010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but luxury party and ecolifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make a list of "eat apple" (or what ever harvestable) interactions out of their inventory. Watch your sim eat one apple and have the rest of the interactions simply disappear.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will not perform all the interactions in a cue full of eat x harvestable interactions
What do you expect to see? I expect that if I cue my sim to eat five apples, and she has 87 in her inventory, she will eat five apples
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This can be circumvented only by taking the harvestable out of the inventory and placing it on a surface or floor. Then selecting from the items that are not in the inventory. This also happens with plasma packs, which are consumable, but not harvistables. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (522 Views)

Re: eat harvestable interactions can't cue

★★★★★ Pro

This happens because you are telling your Sim to eat the same apple five times. I know that's not what you mean but the game doesn't. To eat five apples, you have to click on the number at the corner of the stack to open it up, then choose five different apples.

Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Sketch793 I have this problem even if I do what you said. 

Message 3 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

You're right, my solution doesn't work. I should have tested before I suggested it. Sorry.

Message 4 of 4 (445 Views)