[ARCHIVED] Power shut off despite paid bills/ shut off to early

by Mysteek220065

Original Post

Re: Power bug sims 4

Hero
@Celizabet Does your Sim have a stressed moodlet stuck on him (either in the family ?) If not, do you have any reward traits like carefree that prevent those ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 84 (4,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Crin 

occasionally he’ll be stressed but not a ton. I did buy carefree for him but after the power had been off for a while 

Message 12 of 84 (4,128 Views)

Hero
@Celizabet Does he currently have one ? Do you remember if he had one related to that event before you bought the carefree one ? Did it count down ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 84 (4,119 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well since I updated it to the latest patch, it seems to get fixed whenever I restart the game. But it happens ever so often and it's annoying that I have to keep restarting to fix the issue. I only have MCCC mod installed though, but it's the latest version.

Message 14 of 84 (4,081 Views)

Hero
@ElfinSim Did you also have this event ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 84 (4,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I do not recall. 

Message 16 of 84 (4,022 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just happened to me. Also this is an off the grid lot.

notice of shut off and shut off at the same time.PNG

Message 17 of 84 (3,922 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PansekshuElle This is what I get as well. I started on an off-the-grid lot in Sulani (don't have eco installed). I've since removed the OTG trait but no change. The 24 hour notice comes and the power is shut off. When the bills are paid, the happy music and lights come on again.
This bug is a bit of an annoyance at the moment.
Message 18 of 84 (3,888 Views)

★★ Novice

This is exactly what happens to me. I started in Newcrest and got the 24 hour notice then no power. I can pay my bills just fine and the lights turn back on. I moved the family to Sulani and the same thing happened. I'm Xbox one with no mods installed. 

Message 19 of 84 (3,532 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Power shut off despite paid bills/ shut off to early

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 84 (3,273 Views)