[NEEDS INPUT] Potion is used anyways when Interaction is canceled (no effect)

by Lulzes

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Potion is used anyways when Interaction is canceled (no effect)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a Re-traiting Potion, drink it to start the process and then cancel.
What happens when the bug occurs? The potion is gone even though you haven't used it.
What do you expect to see? Either a) no option to cancel or b) no disappearing potion.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Also, I'm bummed because I just lost 5000 Sat Points and I've overwritten the save I had before I took the potion.

Message 1 of 3 (493 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Potion is used anyways when Interaction is canceled (no effect

Hero
@Lulzes Is this the only potion you have this issue with or does it happen with all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Potion is used anyways when Interaction is canceled (no effect

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictto be honest mate I haven't tested, kinda just playing the game rather than investigating each bug I find. Can't think of any other potions that have the same mechanic, most are just "drink and forget", they don't have a dialogue popup.

Plus, the potion costs 5000 Satisfaction Points and I don't have that any more.

Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)