[NEEDS INPUT] Poor quality tea (Patch 1.61.15)

by KhaleesiKaty_xo

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Poor quality tea (Patch 1.61.15)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try it yourselves
What happens when the bug occurs? Poor Quality tea, regardless of sims cooking/gourmet cooking skill and regardless of if the teapot is upgraded or not.
What do you expect to see? Different quality of te4a depending on experience
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I can see that there has been this issue before in 2017. But it is happening again. My sim is maxed on cooking and gourmet cooking. I've upgraded the magical tea brewing to the top it can be. I've taken all my mods away and yet it is still happening. I've repaired the game. Please fix this Frown

Message 1 of 6 (759 Views)

Re: Poor quality tea

Hero
@KhaleesiKaty_xo Could you check your game version ? Current one is 1.61 which you should have if you repaired the game.

So just making sure you're game is current.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

apologies it is 

Message 3 of 6 (744 Views)

Hero
@KhaleesiKaty_xo Thanks.

Does it work if you buy a new one ? Does it go bad after awhile or straight from the beginning ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (683 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict It's poor all the time, straight from the beginning
Message 5 of 6 (651 Views)

Hero
@KhaleesiKaty_xo Did a quick test and my tea was normal quality (just bought, no upgrades, fairly low cooking skill.

Could you test a fresh save that never had any mods in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (645 Views)