[OPEN] Pizza not getting delivered

by sad-joy01

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 pizzaproblem

Hero
@Masoma90 Pizza delivery times (unless that was changed) should be 8 am to 2 am the next day. If you order between 2 am and 8 am in the morning, there's no delivery till later.

There is currently a few known issue

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-fails-to-order-pizza-delivery-if-something/td...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Pizza-can-t-delivered-properly-if-porch-lt-4-tiles...

For the moment I merged your post with the current generic one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 49 (1,555 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] Pizza not getting delivered

★★★★ Novice

I have encountered this issue a couple of times in the past couple of days. I order a pizza but I don’t receive the notification that says the pizza is on its way. It’s not just the notification that is broken either because the pizza doesn’t turn up

Message 12 of 49 (1,529 Views)

Hero
@66CF77 Did you queue something after the order ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 49 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sad-joy01 I've had this issue for forever and just stopped ordering pizza. I'll be on the home lot of my 100 baby challenge too busy to cook, adult orders pizza, teen orders pizza, or child orders pizza. No pizza arrives.
Message 14 of 49 (1,515 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn’t. I even tried pausing the game so that nothing was queued before the call either but that didn’t work. However, I tried it again later just before 6pm and the pepperoni pizza came without any issues pretty quickly too. It definitely seems intermittent but I’ve been unlucky most of the time 

Message 15 of 49 (1,510 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here. It occurs in every houshold in every world and it doesn't matter at what time I order the pizza or which one.

Message 16 of 49 (1,477 Views)

★★★ Guide
I am currently having this issue. Mom sim was too exhausted. Child Sim called for pizza. No pizza arrived. Other child sim called for pizza, still no pizza is delivered. I started at 3pm when the kids came home from school and we ordered the Tikka Masala pizza, and again the order was placed at 6pm for pepperoni pizza in game time. No pizza.
Message 17 of 49 (1,435 Views)

Re: Pizza guy doesn't show up

★★★ Newbie

So, I see this bug still exists years later.

Game is up to date, running on MacOS Big Sur 11.0.1, I've got base game, Pets, Parenthood, Dining Out, and Nifty Knitting.

If I get the alert that pizza is on the way, he shows up within 5-30 minutes game time. If I do NOT get the notification, a pizza never comes.

I try to order pizza when the kid comes home from school, but sometimes I can't get an order to go through until 9pm, at which point he's off to bed for school in the morning.

Just wondering if there's some hidden patch somewhere that I can't just install through Origin (origin says everything is up to date).

No mods.

Message 18 of 49 (1,385 Views)

Re: Pizza guy doesn't show up

Hero
@spazure I moved your post over to a more current thread.

Does it happen on all lots ? Do you queue something after ordering ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 49 (1,357 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Pizza not getting delivered

★★★ Guide

I am also having problems where I will use the phone to order pizza but no pizza is ever delivered. I've tried adult, teen, and child sims as well as all times of the day. No pizza.

Message 20 of 49 (1,319 Views)