by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Pizza can't delivered properly if porch < 4 tiles

Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Go to Sulani to the Lagoon Look Lot 2. Order Pizza 3. Wait for the Pizza Guy 4. Try to get the pizza 5. You'll get routing failure with a lock although the door is not locked at all At times the Pizza guy doesn't make it to the door and just stands there. My Sim is then able to get the Pizza from him.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim can't take the Pizza from the Pizza Guy is it route fails. It seems to happen on all porches that are smaller than 4 tiles. Seems like there's not enough room for Pizza delivery otherwise.
What do you expect to see? Sim being able to get his/her Pizza
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

-   

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 5 (1,287 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Pizza can't delivered properly if porch < 4 tiles

Game Changer

Same issue on that lot with Welcome Wagon and when Sulani neighbors came to visit. 

If my Sim was outside he could greet them. If visitors were standing on the porch he could not greet or interact with them. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,265 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Same issue and lot. My sim was unable to Take Pizza from the pizza deliverer standing outside the door on the porch; but waved their arms and had a lock in a bubble. When trying to Invite Neighbours In (welcome wagon), my sim went and stood on the ground next to the porch, by the mailbox (two neighbours was outside the door on the porch). I changed the door opening direction (it opens outward by default), which made it possible to welcome two neighbours in while standing on the porch. I pulled the door inwards one grid slot; that changed nothing. I locked the door/unlocked the door; that made no difference. I rebuilt the porch making it 4 grid slots wide (the stairs too) and then the pizza could be taken.

Message 3 of 5 (1,240 Views)
Highlighted

Same locked door thought bubble from my sim when pizza was delivered. In addition to the previous reports' symptoms, I also tried locking the door to everyone but employees and household and the sim / then unlocking them all. No combos worked, always got the "door is locked" animation.

I do not work for EA. I just volunteer to help other players. You can help others too! If a post solved your issue, click the Accept As Solution button. Was a post helpful to you? Click the +XP button to let them know

Message 4 of 5 (1,206 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@crinrict So I had this issue with 2 characters, and it appears that i put "private home" on both houses. When i removed that characteristic, the pizza deliver finally came! (tried only on one character tho). Check this!
Message 5 of 5 (826 Views)