by TheJordMeister28

Original Post

[OPEN] Parties not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them No cc or mods
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Assign party animal aspiration to sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? On the second level of the aspiration, when I throw a party, it doesn’t seem to count for the “throw 3 parties” requirement. I have tried throwing parties by phone and through the colander but neither is working. I made sure my sim was the host, but it still doesn’t work.
What do you expect to see? I expect to complete the aspiration requirement when I throw 3 parties.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don’t have any further info. 

Message 1 of 55 (17,756 Views)

Re: Party Animal Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@TheJordMeister28What kind of parties did you choose? Only birthday, dinner, costume, house, b&w, spooky, weddings and weenie roasts count.

Message 2 of 55 (17,708 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kusurusu I chose house party
Message 3 of 55 (17,687 Views)

Hero
@TheJordMeister28 Did you try both goaled and ungoaled events ?

At what point did you remove your mods ? Did you throw another party after removing them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 55 (17,671 Views)

★ Pro

In my game stat increased after finishing the (goaled) event

Message 5 of 55 (17,668 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I had only tried goaled events.

I removed my mods a few weeks ago when I started having a different issue where I couldn’t click on sims. So when I threw the parties, my mods had already been taken out. Frown
Message 6 of 55 (17,628 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kusurusu I finished like 5, got gold on all except 1, and It still didn’t count Frown
Message 7 of 55 (17,626 Views)

Hero
@TheJordMeister28 Could you try a different Sim to see if they have the issue too ? This seems a bit inconclusive from what I hear for others.

Sometimes it counts, sometimes it doesn't but for you it seems to never count so I wonder if it has to do with traits/skills

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 55 (17,615 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Parties not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: PS4

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur?

100%

What is your current game version number?

1.21.40.3400 (64 bit)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?

EXPANSION: Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University

GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic

STUFF: Moschino, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Laundry Day, Backyard

FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?

Choose the party animal aspiration and throw three parties.

What happens when the bug occurs?

The third (or fourth or fifth 😢) party does not register or count toward the aspiration task.

What do you expect to see?

I expect each party I throw to count toward the party animal aspiration.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No, this issue is on console (PS4).

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Unknown

I threw a wedding (counted), dinner (counted), house (nope), costume (nada), and spooky (nah).

I have tried both goaled and ungoaled events with all three households I tested.

Same. I also tried this aspiration with three households with very different sims. The third party didn’t count for any of them.

@crinrict, I’ve been trying to make sure this isn’t just a problem with my weird household that doesn’t seem to own their house, so I have tried the party aspiration with three households now. One is a new household that doesn’t have any traits in common with the other two. The lot traits on the homes are also different.

[CM - Merged multiple posts together.]

Message 9 of 55 (17,491 Views)

Re: Aspiration not completing (Sim activity is not recognized by aspiration)

★★★★ Novice

In my game the Party-Aspiration does not work; my Sim should give 3 Partys to fullfill the Level, but the game ignored every (successfull !!!) given party...after nr 6 or 7 i changed the aspiration (pure desperation.....)

Message 10 of 55 (17,434 Views)