Re: My wife flirted with my daughter now they have a sexual relationship

by Sygnus2112

Original Post

Re: My wife flirted with my daughter now they have a sexual relationship

★★ Apprentice

If you have mods, why are you in the console forum?

Message 11 of 88 (2,106 Views)

Re: Parents have romantic interest in their children

EA app Team

Thank you for your detailed report @Ian40000. I've merged your message in here because, as you can see above, other players have found their Sims also had a 'romantic relationship' bar and The Sims team is investigating the situation.

As you have mods I imagine you are playing on PC or Mac. If you saved the game, would you share your save file with us? That would be really helpful. You can find how in @SimGuruNick's post.

Thanks again!

-Mai

Message 12 of 88 (2,092 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Parents have romantic interest in their children

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me on P.C. as well, my sim has developed a romantic interest in his toddler

Message 13 of 88 (2,037 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Parents have romantic interest in their children

★★★★ Expert

That's an interesting problem. It's definitely a bug and not a "feature" of some mod. None of the romance-related mods allow that, it's understandably banned by every mod I've ever seen.

I'm not sure it's possible to completely remove it from the active sims.

The easiest way would be to save the household to your library, delete the household from your active game, and re-insert them from your library.

That'll very likely reset the entire household. Problem with doing it that way is you'll lose all relationships and likely career status as well.

Message 14 of 88 (2,024 Views)

Adult sim having romantic interest in toddler?

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? alot of them minus a few packs (the newer ones island living, strangerville)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? looking at relationships in adult sims and toddlers?
What happens when the bug occurs? My adult sim has a romantic interest in his child (which is weird)
What do you expect to see? adult sims shouldnt have a romantic interest in their children
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The bug is an adult sim (father) having a romantic interest in his child (the daughter) which im SURE isnt normal lol.

Message 15 of 88 (2,059 Views)

Re: Adult sim having romantic interest in toddler?

Hero
@kayukochan Did you get the romantic relationship before or after removing mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 88 (2,028 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont use mods at all so...

Message 17 of 88 (2,003 Views)

★★ Novice
@kayukochan when I put "not now...ive removed them" that was from like years ago lol.
Message 18 of 88 (2,002 Views)

Hero
@kayukochan Merged your post with existing thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 88 (1,985 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@kayukochan Can you possibly share your save file with me where this happened, to help us investigate? Instructions are in the following link, thanks for the help! http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 88 (1,935 Views)