Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PS4/XB1] Stuck in Debate Uniform after Debate Showdown

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the debate even in the middel of the university
What happens when the bug occurs? Your sims dont remove the even cloth after its finished and stay that way
What do you expect to see? The outfit befor the event after the even is ending
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

All of my outfits changed into the event outfit i try to reload the game its the same.. when i enter to plan outfit i can see the old outfits but cant use them on sims its showing only the event outfit after the even finished.

Message 1 of 7 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck with event cloth on a sim

Hero

Sims that complete the debate showdown, will once again be able to change into their other outfits

Fixed in Patch V1.22

There's still complaints in the PC thread on this so let me know if it still occurs on console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (469 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@tkgscrul This issue was fixed on PC/Mac so hopefully it will be on the next console patch as well

PC/Mac thread for reference:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Stuck-in-Debate-Uniform-after-Debate-Showdown/m...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (527 Views)

Hero

Sims that complete the debate showdown, will once again be able to change into their other outfits

Fixed in Patch V1.22

There's still complaints in the PC thread on this so let me know if it still occurs on console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know if this thread is still active, haven't played the Sims for a long time but I still have this problem and it's very annoying

Message 4 of 7 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RCharell on console or PC ?

No one has really reported anything since February.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 6 of 7 (384 Views)

Hero
@RCharell as this thread was for console and there haven't been reports since February, it's best if you just open a new bug report for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (382 Views)