Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] [PS4/XB1] Can't pull eaves seperatly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP04: 1.assets.live- gp04.88
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the extentions. I'm missing : spa day in the game packs. And in the stuff packs i don't have : spooky stuff and Luxury party. Everything else i have.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try pulling the eave separately on the ps4. it glitches and makes both side the same size.
What happens when the bug occurs? Just doesn't do what it's supposed to do.
What do you expect to see? The eave side i pulled to stay pulled without the other side fallowing when i use square and X to do it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Last patch in July, used to work before.

Just try and pull the Eave individually on Ps4.

This is a important aspect of building houses that i use quite often.

But atm is not usable do to the commanda not responding adequately.

Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PS4] Can't pull eaves seperatly

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Sul Sul, @LadieDelta!!!

First of all, Thanks so much for taking the time to send this report to our team!
We have been looking into this issue but we have not been able to successfully reproduce it yet.

Is this still happening in your game and if so, is this something that you observe only on specific lots or specific Worlds or is this happening on every lot?
Also, if you happen to have a save file and/or a short video clip that you could share with us so we can further investigate, that would help us a lot!

Here you can find instructions on how to send save files over to our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 2 of 3 (132 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PS4] Can't pull eaves seperatly

★★★★ Novice

May I please add that this issue is also occuring on XB1 with the exception that it only works about 10% of the time.

It usually works when you place a roof for the first time as well as copy the first roof. I can click on the eaves arrow then click the left joystick for controls information and see that the option to individually extend the eaves is available. If I were to place multiple roofs, or delete the the original first roof, and or place new ones, the control option is removed for all new and previous roofs. If need be I can create a capture video from my XB1 for clarification.

Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)