[NEEDS INPUT] Vampire won't drink any plasma packs autonomously

by Cursedwingzz

Original Post

Re: Ps4 vampire won't drink any plasma packs autonomously

Hero
@Cursedwingzz So I found this thread for PC: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Vampire-sims-won-t-autonomously-drink-bought-plasma-pa... .. that won't apply to you though as you're on console.

Funny enough it was a background program for that user.

Could you test a different household/save as well to see if that makes a difference ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 29 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope. Same thing

Message 12 of 29 (1,184 Views)

Hero
@Cursedwingzz Very strange.

Adding this for now to see if anyone else has this on PS4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 29 (1,161 Views)

Vampires wont drink Plasma Packs from Inventory or Fridge (PS4)

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living Vampires Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for a vampires thirst bar to be low and they will not drink autonomously
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, they complain that they are thirsty and be sick when when they autonomously eat human food instead of a plasma pack
What do you expect to see? I expect them to auto drink a plasma pack from wither the inventory or the fridge
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This a photo example of one of my two vampire who both have the issue of not being able to autonomously drink plasma packs

i have tried uninstalling the game and re-downloading it to see if it would fix the bug, however it sadly didn’t help 

the bug makes having vampire characters more of a  hassle than they are fun as their thirst goes down quite quickly and it takes constant up keep so that they will remain happy 

Message 14 of 29 (1,096 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Vampire won't drink any plasma packs autonomously

★ Novice

Not sure if you found a solution to this, I’m currently experiencing the exact same problem and i cant seem to find any information on how to fix it on a ps4.

Message 15 of 29 (1,079 Views)

Sims 4 vampires won't drink plasma packs autonomy!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Vampires hunger go down but they will not drink plasma packs in inventory or on counter. 

There is no problem with autonomy on anything else and other sims in house hold have no problems. 

Message 16 of 29 (902 Views)

Re: Sims 4 vampires won't drink plasma packs autonomy!

Hero (Retired)

@goldykrook I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 17 of 29 (845 Views)

Vampires won't drink plasma packs autonomously

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: MAC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Always (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Get Together, Sowy Escape, Cottage Living, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Vampires, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Romantic Garden, Movie Hang Out, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? None, they just won't drink autonomously from their inventory or if the packs are placed in a room.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampire sim's thirst is down all the way but they still won't grab the packs from inventory themselves.
What do you expect to see? The vampire sim drinking plasma autonomously when they are thirsty
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Only MCC
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have to constantly feed my vampire myself, which is quite annoying. I first had it with a vampire I made myself in CAS and now his daughter has the same issue. It disrupts my game since I have 5 other sims in the household. I read the other posts with similar problems but they don't apply to me since they play on other platforms, sorry if I should have posted this somewhere else. I haven't found any conflicting programs either.   

Edit - moved to the Game and Mod issues forum for better help. Also removed the Mac tag as it is not a platform specific issue. Bluebellflora

Message 18 of 29 (847 Views)

Re: Vampires won't drink plasma packs autonomously

Hero
@youcallmehero I merged your post with an older report on this.

Few questions: Did you test without MCCC ?

Does it work if you click on the auto-solve ? How did you obtain the packs ? From frogs/fish or bought ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 29 (768 Views)

Re: Vampires won't drink plasma packs autonomously

★★★ Newbie

I tested it without MCCC and it still doesn't work.

It doesn't work with auto-solve either. I have bought plasma packs and packs I made from fish and frogs.

thank you

Message 20 of 29 (730 Views)