by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Vampire won't drink any plasma packs autonomously

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, get together, parenthood, dine out, vampires, Fitness stuff, romantic garden stuff, movie hang out stuff, bowling night stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on the autonomous thirst and check if they grab the plasma packs
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampire bubble appears and the vamp shakes their hand and doesn't go for the plasma packs.
What do you expect to see? The vampire grabs the plasma pack and drinks it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This has been a problem since I bought the game, and never even noticed. I saw a post about fish/frog packs not working but it was on pc and when I click the thirst bar the vampire won't even drink computer packs. When I have 2 vampires in a household one is uncomfortable most of the time because of their hunger, Caleb, Lilith, and vlad don't have a problem drinking until they are in my household. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 29 (4,152 Views)

Re: Ps4 vampire won't drink any plasma packs autonomously

Hero
@Cursedwingzz Are they packs in your inventory ? If so, can you delete the ones you have and buy new ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (4,085 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Plasma Pack? Is that the same as the plasma fruit that grows on the tree?
Message 3 of 29 (4,056 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I can

Message 4 of 29 (4,043 Views)

Hero
@Cursedwingzz Does it also not work with completely new ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 29 (4,040 Views)

★★★ Novice

No it's the exact same thing

Message 6 of 29 (4,009 Views)

Hero
@Cursedwingzz There's been similar reports in the past and I tested saves as well but was never able to duplicate this other than for frog/fish.

Do you have any in the fridge ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 29 (4,003 Views)

★★★ Novice

The fish/ frog also doesn't work and yes I have a pack in my fridge

Message 8 of 29 (3,991 Views)

Hero
@Cursedwingzz Could you remove all packs you have from fridge and all inventories, then buy new ones and see if that works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 29 (3,953 Views)

★★★ Novice

That still didn't work 

Message 10 of 29 (3,929 Views)