by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] No deluxe party edition while offline

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.25
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except toddler stuff and my first pets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Sims 4 deluxe party edition items appear when online but disappear when exiting the game and then restartIng the game offline or when internet is disabled
What happens when the bug occurs? Deluxe party edition items are not there when offline or internet Is disabled
What do you expect to see? Deluxe party edition items will be there both online and offline
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No deluxe party edition items while playing offline 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (927 Views)

Re: [PS4] No deluxe party edition while offline

Hero (Retired)

I see the same in my game. My console is set to primary and all my packs appear except the digital deluxe content while offline.

Message 2 of 8 (861 Views)

Deluxe Edition Flaming Tiki Bar missing

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.43
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Dream Home Decorator.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load into a save, a pop-up says "items removed blah blah". Actual items are missing this time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Flaming Tiki Bar disappeared, along with the four stools I had on it, and the bar is not in the buy mode list anymore.
What do you expect to see? My Deluxe Edition items back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I got the pop-up that says items were removed that I don't own, and then noticed my Flaming Tiki Bar was gone and wasn't in the buy mode list for bars anymore. I own the deluxe version. I want my items back.

I have not installed the latest patch yet, because I have a lot of food stored in the fridge that I don't want to go to waste. It's not not-installing-the-patch related because I restarted my game last night and it was fine, I still had my DE items. I am not sure offhand if all the DE items are gone because I can't find a list of what was in the DE anywhere, for some reason.

Message 3 of 8 (781 Views)

Re: Deluxe Edition Flaming Tiki Bar missing

Hero
@Uigenna Are your entitlements for the deluxe version still there ? Do you have the other items from the deluxe version ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (770 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict How can I check entitlements? I don't know what other items are in the DE version and cannot find a list, as I said.
Message 5 of 8 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Uigenna I wouldn't know on console.

Sorry, missed the part about the list. Here's a list: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/packs/life-of-the-party/ (don't have pics though)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (753 Views)

Hero
@Uigenna Have you been able to find your tiki bar ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (679 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Uigenna I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

If you are offline, or lose internet, the digital deluxe items will disappear. Having your console set as home/primary does not work for the digital deluxe content.

Message 8 of 8 (629 Views)