Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Literary digest won't produce royalties after submission

by AusBakedGamer

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Literary digest won't produce royalties after submission

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.21
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Romantic garden Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a bestseller to literary digest or any book... It notifies it's been sent but then nothing..
What happens when the bug occurs? It tells me that it hopes the literary digest likes it but I never get a reply or anything and I've sent all types of books
What do you expect to see? A notification or letter in mail saying they accepted it or to see it show up in the royalties list.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I send mainly bestsellers to the literary digest but none ever work

Message 1 of 5 (933 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] Literary digest won't produce royalties after submission

Hero (Retired)

@AusBakedGamer  I tried to duplicate this and was not able to. I had my sim write a book and submit it and she received royalties right away in the morning.

The Sims™ 4_20200123095738.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (855 Views)

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Okay cool, that doesn't help at all haha 👍
Help from someone who's dealt with a similar problem would be good 😁
Message 3 of 5 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue I put in bestsellers and do not get any royalties back I have submitted atleast 3-4 bestseller books and about 1-2 excellent books

Message 4 of 5 (782 Views)

I do not receive royalties from the literary digest

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23.61.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Non and never uses them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just submit a book to the literary digest
What happens when the bug occurs? It says we hope the literary digest likes this book, after that when It go to collect royalties the next morning I don’t see the book or the royalties and I have never seen royalties or any book back from when I submitted them to the literary digest
What do you expect to see? I expect to see royalties and large royalties at that what made me notice was that I was submitting bestsellers to the digest and I wasn’t getting any money back and I wasn’t seeing any of the books I submitted to it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I mean it’s a glitch within the game you can’t actually see it  my glitch is when I submit a book into literary digest, I don’t receive royalties or ever see that book again and I have submitted about 6 books now 3 of them best sellers the other 3 excellent quality 

Message 5 of 5 (780 Views)