by kedove

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] [GTW] Lice cold freezer preventing sales

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Eco and the Star Wars one.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If I place a lice cold freezer on a retail lot I don’t have the option to ring up customers.
What happens when the bug occurs? They can only buy from freezer. Everyone else keeps telling me they’re ready to buy, but the option to ring up doesn’t appear. If I remove the freezers I can make sales.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to sell from the freezer and otherwise.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So this is my first attempt at running a retail store. I built two different retail stores for two different families. The first time I played I was confused why I went the whole day without making any sales even after using the ‘sure sale’ interaction. When my next family tried to run their  store the same thing happened. The only sales I made were from the freezer. I tried removing the freezer and was able to make sales. The problem is that I have a lot of stuff to sell in the freezers. I spent a lot of time making food to put in there (more storage for baked goods), I don’t want to delete the freezers. I have no idea what I should do or if this is a normal issue. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 4 (993 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Lice cold freezer preventing sales

Hero
@kedove Can't duplicate this on PC unfortunately. It works fine for me.

There have been issues with the Lice Cold Freezer on and off though so it's possible that something is not working as it should on console still.

Would be great if another console player could test this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (937 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am seeing this on PS4 as well. With the Lice Cold Freezer in the shop, I had no sales. Removed the Lice Cold Freezer and then customers started ringing up. Tried again and placed them back down, and then the sales stopped again.

Customers will not purchase from the Lice Cold Freezer or the shelves with the Lice Cold Freezer on the lot. 

Message 3 of 4 (913 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I tried all of those things too! And giving it time doesn’t seem to fix the problem. 

Message 4 of 4 (898 Views)