by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] [DU] Bald spot on female hairstyle

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load the Best of Friends household or use the Long Ponytail braids hairstyle on a sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the sim wearing the long ponytail braids bends or moves forward the skin shows through the hairstyle.
What do you expect to see? No bald spots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

While playing the Best of Friends (DU) Household, Julia often has skin showing under her braids whenever she bends forward or looks down. I have not played this sim before to know if this is recent or not.

The Sims™ 4_20200617190544.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (658 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] [DU] Bald spot on female hairstyle

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Going to tag this as PS4 issue.

Looks fine on PC, even on laptop mode

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (624 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler is experiencing male pattern baldness

★ Guide

I haven’t tried all the newer hairs yet but having this problem on console too with the latest hairs that were made like adult meshes. Sorry for the poor quality pic. It seems to happen when you zoom further away from the child. 

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler is experiencing male pattern baldness

Hero
@247Mitzy I'm moving this over to the PS4 female hairstyle. Unfortunately the virus scan is currently not working, preventing uploads.

Is that the hair you're having issues with ?

If not, could you try adding the photos directly to your post instead (the image icon) instead of attaching them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (487 Views)