by Sorceress2696

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Toddlers Conflict Resolution goes down teaching to say sorry

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Teach you toddler how to say Please and thankyou and also how to teach your toddler to say sorry.
What happens when the bug occurs? It increased conflict resolution but only temporarily before it once again drops back a little way into the red. I am also finding it difficult to get Responsibility and Manners up any higher and emotional control and empathy also won't move. Maybe that is cause they don't relate to toddlers?? But the skills just won't stay where they are raised to be and I loose them all. I have also completely lost all responsibility for no reason just because conflict resolution was going up responsibility dropped. Then I lost all the conflict resolution for no reason too since my toddler is Angellic.
What do you expect to see? Toddlers skills staying steady unless they actually do something to cause them to decrease for a reason.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure when this started as I used to build all the time and have only really started experiencing these packs for the first time with my Lets Play series. However this is an issue that constantly occurs when I am playing the game and annoys me to no end.

Hopefully it can be worked out if its a bug and be fixed as it makes it mighty hard to achieve anything with the game when the skills/stats won't stay where you got them too and just vanish with any progress you make.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7 (1,951 Views)

Toddlers not gaining conflict resolution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Issues with toddlers not gaining Conflict Resolution when being taught how to say sorry by adults. The dial shows it's gaining but it isn't moving. The problem is solved by removing the localthumbnailcache.package however if the game is reloaded then the dial gets stuck again.

Message 1 of 7 (1,943 Views)

Re: Toddlers not gaining conflict resolution

Hero

hi @geekgirl101

moving this to the tech forum as it didn't have much to do with the thread you posted in.

Did you have mods in as well that you had removed before you deleted the localthumbs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,934 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I had been using script mods previously but I removed them before deleting the localthumbnails and didn't reload them again. I could attempt at starting a new game and seeing if the issues are persistant with a new family that hasn't had any mods or scripts at all.
Message 3 of 7 (1,900 Views)

Hero

Hi @geekgirl101

seems others are having issues with this as well.

Merged your post with that thread now.

I'll do some testing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,879 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PH] Toddlers Conflict Resolution goes down on teaching to say sorry

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,817 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PH] Toddlers Conflict Resolution goes down on teaching to say sorry

Hero
Is anyone still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,762 Views)