by Hoskins_Origin

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [PH] Sims profile showing inaccurate relationship

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP08
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except starwars and knitting.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open sim profile.
What happens when the bug occurs? The relationships gained from parenthood may not be the same from parent to child on the new sims profile. My daughter has daddy/mommys girl when I open her profile from my or my wifes sim, but when you open it up from her and look at my sim or my wifes sim it says daddy/mommy dearest. Pre patch it was dearest across the board. On the same topic my wifes sim apparently has an extra trait on the profile that she doesnt really have. Sim profile needs more work I guess.
What do you expect to see? I expect it to show the proper relationship across the board along with traits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent patch on 9/10/2020

This is just something that needs improved on the new profile system. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (1,084 Views)

Re: Sims 4 sims profile inaccurate

Hero
@Hoskins_Origin Could you add some pictures ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,022 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I had to crop it to get it to be upload size. I also blacked out name since some are based on real people, but you can still see the problems I mentioned with the traits and relationships.

Message 3 of 7 (1,012 Views)

Hero
@Hoskins_Origin Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (984 Views)

★ Novice

Mine won't pop up at all when I click it Frown Any ideas why?

Message 5 of 7 (944 Views)

Hero
@Manuela7373 Please create your own thread in tech.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (919 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Sims profile showing inaccurate relationship

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 7 (726 Views)