Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Non-Caretaker adults have the option to put children to b

by jari121red

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Non-Caretaker adults have the option to put children to bed

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Moschino, Laundry Day, Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This appears on all children, on both home and community lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? Adult sims have a 'parenting' option even though they don't have a parent relationship with this child. The only option in this tab is 'put to bed'.
What do you expect to see? Adult sims to not be able to parent children who are theirs, and not to be able to put children to bed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

At most, I would expect some discipline interaction to be avaliable if they witness the child making a mess, for example, but definitely not put to bed. This interaction occurs on public lots, as well. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Non-Caretaker adults have the option to put children to b

Hero
@jari121red To be sure, that's for non-caretakers and only the put to bed interaction ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Correct. He has no relation to these children, and should not have that option avaliable. And it is only the one option.
Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

Hero
@jari121red Thank you for confirming

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (380 Views)