Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [PH] Invisible mess on the floor when canceling action

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait until a toddler or child starts to create a mess with colors on the floor. Cancel the action or let the parents interrupt them.
What happens when the bug occurs? If the child stops the action early, the mess on the floor will not be visible. It is however there and will block the placement of other items in build mode. This can be extremely annoying. If you're lucky, you find the spot by clicking randomly on the floor until the command option "clean up" gets available.
What do you expect to see? I want the mess to be either visible (at least in build mode) or non-existant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue exists since the release of Parenthood.

This is probably an oversight.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 3 (700 Views)

Re: [PH] Invisible mess on the floor

Champion
@alanmichael1 yeah I have this too. It's why I never cancel a toddler or child making a mess now, because I know as soon as I see it in their queue, then that means some invisible mess is already on the floor somewhere on the lot.

I let the kid at least reach it so that I can see where it is and start messing so that it is visible. The only way to get rid of invisible messes is to wait for some sim to automatically start mopping it, which is random.
Message 2 of 3 (672 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Invisible mess on the floor when canceling action

★★ Pro
@alanmichael1 Yep, same here.
Message 3 of 3 (503 Views)