Re: Infinite Conflict Resolution Increase/Invisible Sim/Draught Of Reconfigurati

by AndyZhang2896

Original Post

[NEEDS INFO] [PH] Infinite Conflict Resolution Increase

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? "Teach to Say Sorry" your toddler sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? Conflict Resolution increasing endlessly.
What do you expect to see? I expected that the increase will end after the action is done.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I usually do the action on ultra speed mode, maybe that's the reason why? The glitch disappears after Exiting To Main Menu and Rejoining.

Message 1 of 12 (2,600 Views)

Re: Infinite Conflict Resolution Increase/Invisible Sim/Draught Of Reconfigurati

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @LightRecipe

normally I need one thread per issue.

Luckily two of your issues already have a thread so no need to create another one.

Could you please edit your post to be just about the endless conflict resolution ?

For the other two, please use these threads

EDIT: Thank you :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (2,525 Views)

Hero

I've added this as Needs Input to gather more voices on this.

I can see what you mean with the green arrow in the UI being stuck. It's hard to tell if it actually further increases though. Does it for you ? @LightRecipe

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (2,430 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, it does increase. It happened for the third time, then after that I never encountered this problem again. I guess this is considered as fixed?

Message 4 of 12 (2,405 Views)

Hero
Depends if other people still see it or not.

Let me know if it comes back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (2,397 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Infinite Conflict Resolution Increase

★ Guide

I actually experienced this yesterday, with the bar going all the way up, but it showed its actual value after a while (I forget if I saved and quit to get it back to normal or if it was just changing lots or something else).

Message 6 of 12 (2,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictHi! The issue still exists. By the way, I'm new to this forum (and Sims 4 game). I saw there's a statement "I don't work or have any association with EA." So do you help people report bugs to EA?
I just bought Parenthood today and really disappointed with these bugs.
The other bug/issue is the parents keep picking the toddler up from the high chair or put him/her down while they're eating on the high chair.
Here is a forum I found that got similar issue: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/925396/feeding-kids-in-high-chairs-is-a-nightmare/p1

Message 7 of 12 (2,286 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've seen this a few times on PS4. The full bar goes away when they age up, so it's normal levels when they age. It'll stay full the whole time the child is a toddler though once it bugs out. 

Message 8 of 12 (2,278 Views)

Hero
@AndyZhang2896 You can find all information on how the bug forum works here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (2,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happens to me a lot where it will keep going up. But after closing and reopening, it has stopped increasing and is where it should be. Happens to me with all character values. 

Message 10 of 12 (2,245 Views)