Re: Can't punish teens while they are in loud phase

by captfreezerbunny

Original Post

EA Sims Team

@NZsimm3r

Unfortunately I have no update on this at the moment.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 38 (1,798 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Can't calmly discipline teens while they are in loud phas

★★★ Novice

I’ve noticed this every time any of my sims are in that phase. which I find interesting that it instructs you to influence them to be quiet when that’s not even an option?

Message 22 of 38 (1,718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is still a bug. My teen aged into a young adult and now both he and his mum are getting the moodlet!! I checked to be sure, there's no music being played in the house anywhere. I repaired the game, still happening.

Message 23 of 38 (1,686 Views)

[PS4] No Parent Discipline Options for LOUD phase

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to work, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Toddler Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a child or teen enter the LOUD phase.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can ask a child or teen about the phase and they will tell you they can be disciplined during the phase, but there are no options in parenting to discipline the child when they yell or blare loud music during the phase.
What do you expect to see? Being able to tell the child or teen to turn the music down, or to stop yelling, or discipline them for yelling or blaring loud music.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I already had to sell my TV and dollhouse because of parenthood, the loud music is as obnoxious as the constant "dance with"

Message 24 of 38 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@comicsforever I am having the same problem 

Message 25 of 38 (1,628 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My newest family's son (who is a child) went into this phase. When I noticed that I couldn't influence or discipline him for it, I remembered this bug... Confused

Message 26 of 38 (1,470 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PH] Can't calmly discipline teens while they are in loud phas

★★★ Guide

Having this issue in June 2020.

Child has entered the Loud Phase. Another sim can ask about phase, which tells you the options of disciplining them or influencing them to be quiet.

There is no such option in the influence menu, and the Discipline menu is not present at all.

Message 27 of 38 (1,341 Views)

★ Pro

Still an issue as of 1.68.156.1020 patch.  I've had both teen and child ages go into loud phase, with no options available as shown in text when teen or child is asked about phase.

This is in a new save started after installing SE.  Play on PC in English, all content released to date installed and never used mods/cc.

11-27-20_LoudPhaseText.png

Message 28 of 38 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2021 and still no fix. Loud phase essentially wrecks a sim. There is no cure, the sim is a foul mouthed from henceforth once aquiring this phase.

Message 29 of 38 (1,093 Views)

Can't Solve/remove loud phase

★★★★ Apprentice
Product: The Sims 4

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Discover University, Island Living, City Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Spa Day Dine Out, Parenthood, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Star Wars, Bowling Night, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a child or teen sim until you get the loud phase.
What happens when the bug occurs? After entering testingcheats.on and using the remove trait cheat the loud trait does not disappear. Also there seems to be no options for a parent to help the sim, when you ask the sim, they say you can help them by "influencing them to be quite or discipline them when they do loud actions but this does not appear anywhere!

What do you expect to see? I want to see the discipline and influence options appear for the parent sim when we click on the child/teen while they are in the loud phase also want the phase to be removable by the cheat. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Just MC Command
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I don't know

Message 30 of 38 (975 Views)