by NZsimm3r

Original Post

Re: Can't punish teens while they are in loud phase

Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 38 (1,605 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you @crinrict

Message 12 of 38 (1,594 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @comicsforever @bookmaster325 @crinrict

One of the designers says that this is by design: "The Loud Phase can be decreased in length by: Influencing to do quiet activities (art, logic, etc) or Calmly Disciplining (Ask not to do, Tell not to Do, Express Disappointment, Hug it Out Over). There are no phase specific interactions."

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 38 (1,711 Views)

Hero

As I suspected 😁

Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 38 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Calmly Disciplining (Ask not to do, Tell not to Do, Express Disappointment, Hug it Out Over) is not an option thats the trouble @SimQARobo @crinrict

Message 15 of 38 (1,501 Views)

EA Sims Team

@comicsforever

I see.  We can look into it again.  Thank you for the additional information.  Note: there was a patch released today with many changes, so there's a chance that this issue is no longer occurring on this patch.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 38 (1,483 Views)

★★★★ Guide

your welcome thanks for the info I will take a look

Message 17 of 38 (1,466 Views)

★★★★ Guide

its still there kids have the  bug to the only thing you can do is influence

Message 18 of 38 (1,445 Views)

★ Pro

I realize this thread talks about disciplining teens but this is also an issue for children.  I currently have a child in loud phase and no option to discipline recent behavior appears in loud phase.  My game is up to date with patches.

Message 19 of 38 (1,396 Views)

★ Guide

@SimQARobowas wondering if there is any new info on getting a fix for this? There is still no way to influence or punish a teen who is experiencing the Loud Phase and using the cheat to remove the trait doesn't not actually remove the teens need/actions to listen to loud music. Currently there is no way to deal with this childhood phase.

Message 20 of 38 (1,311 Views)