by SnootySnootz

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [PH] [CD] Puppy loses responsibility after curfew

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Get together, City living, Cats and dogs, Seasons, Outdoor retreat, Spa day, Dine out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle adventure, Movie hangout stuff, Spooky stuff, My first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a pet outside after Childs curfew
What happens when the bug occurs? Puppy loses responsibility when outside after Childs curfew.
What do you expect to see? Puppy not losing character values for sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My puppy loses responsibility if it leaves the lot after my child's curfew.

Message 1 of 4 (680 Views)

Re: [TO ADD/TO MERGE] [PH] [CD] Puppy loses responsibility after curfew

[ Edited ]
Hero

Pretty sure there should be a thread somewhere but maybe it was only at the officials.

Need to do some digging before adding.

Seems it's been reported at officials only so far: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929104/minor-bug-puppy-loses-responsibility-when-she-brea...

I'll add.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have occasionally noted adult sims randomly losing and gaining character values as well. Been some days since I last played the game myself, but I've seen it in a few youtube videos here and there.

Message 3 of 4 (615 Views)

Hero
Added

@ylvglo: Don't think that's the same issue. This is about the kitten/puppies being under curfew when they shouldn't

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (587 Views)