by BumblingJuicebox

Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS INPUT] Original Creator not Credited in Gallery

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except First Pet Stuff and Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look through the gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? Original creators not being credited on reuploads.
What do you expect to see? Original creators name under the name of the person who reuploaded.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After consoles merged with the gallery.

After the big change in the gallery I started to notice a lot of familiar builds in newest but when I looked under the names it wasn't showing as a reupload. Then later I would end up seeing the original build but it was too late to get a screenshot. I saw one today and got a screenshot. It's happening often.

Message 1 of 4 (654 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Original Creator not Credited in Gallery

Hero
@BumblingJuicebox Did you try if you can duplicate if you upload someone elses build yourself ? Maybe those used some kind of exploit (I know there still are exploits)

Will test this later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (604 Views)

No, I don't reupload others creations. 

Message 3 of 4 (534 Views)

Hero
@BumblingJuicebox You can do just use the library for that. No need for the gallery .. or just ask someone you know and then delete it again right after.

It's really hard to tell what the bug is if you don't know how it was done.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (503 Views)