by Rosina_V

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [OR] [S] Sims not changing in hot weather wear on campsite

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work/Vampires/Cats and Dogs/City Living/Seasons/Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select NPCs that are not your household and select a campsite when taking a vacation.
What happens when the bug occurs? I selected NPCs (not my household) to go on a vacation for 2 days on a campsite and the weather was currently overheating.They were automatically defaulted to their regular clothes when we arrived,instead of their hot weather outfits. It's currently Summer in the game.To test it again,When I invited them to go to the desert park, they automatically changed into their hot weather outfit because it was hot there.But when I invited them to the campsite,they didn't stay in their hot weather outfits and reverted back to their regular ones and began slowly dying again.The hot weather affects them. All the NPCs kept dying because of overheating.
What do you expect to see? The NPCs (not household) should change into their hot weather outfits when the weather is hot while I'm vacationing at the outdoor retreat locations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 2 (655 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [OR] [S] Sims not changing in hot weather wear on campsite

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (569 Views)