by canelacaliente

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [OR] Phone Messages Are Not Improved for Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim with friends go on vacation.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim receives text messages asking to go to parties, on dates, and to go over other Sims lots.
What do you expect to see? The Sim not to receive text messages asking to leave while on vacation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.63.133.1020

According to the patch notes, this was supposed to be fixed.  I am still getting messages while my Sim is on vacation to go to the bluffs, out on a date, over a Sim's house, etc.  I thought the messages were supposed to be toned down and appear at the appropriate times?

After five years of Expansion Packs, Game Packs, and Stuff Packs our phone call invites were admittedly starting to get a little spammy. Moments after moving in, you’ve got Lucas Munch hitting you up, asking you to go to the Bluffs with him. Then not long after, you might have had Vivian Lewis asking you to join her at The Spice Festival. Jeez, let me get settled in first, why don’t ya? We’ve done a tuning pass to rebalance all of these previously competing Phone invites to give you a more meaningful and holistic experience.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (346 Views)