Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [OR] Herbalism Tab in the Notebook appears and has a blue square

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but MFP Stuff and Toddler Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Unlock the herbalism skill perhaps?
What happens when the bug occurs? I open the notebook.
What do you expect to see? Not sure either as I don't know if this is intended or not, but at the very least, the right icon.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

LRvU6HX.png

So, I don't even think herbalism is suppose to have it's own tab in the Notebook, I don't remember it ever being there. But either way, it is missing it's rightful icon, it's just a blue square and has nothing in it. My sim is level 5 in herbalism skill currently don't know if that matters or not.

Message 1 of 12 (1,541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [OR] Herbalism Tab in the Notebook appears and has a blue squa

★ Pro
@crinrict my new notebook doesn't show herbalism anymore, so it seems to be fixed

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (1,361 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [OR] Herbalism Tab in the Notebook appears and has a blue squa

Hero
Added as Needs Input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,455 Views)

I also have that tab - pretty much all my sims have it, once they get something in their notebooks. It sits in between gardening and fishing for me. It also happens to sims who have never even glanced in herbalisms direction. Maybe try researching something in the garden and see if it pops up?

Message 3 of 12 (1,418 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Same here!

Message 4 of 12 (1,409 Views)

Herbalism section of Notebook is blank

★★★ Guide

My sim has concocted about 5ish herbal recipes, but the herbalism section of the notebook is blank.

Why is that, and how can I fix it?

I am not running any mods or CC.

Message 5 of 12 (1,393 Views)

Re: Herbalism section of Notebook is blank

Hero

Hi @troshalom 

looks like it's a bug. Not much you can do

I merged your thread with existing bug report on the issue. Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (1,382 Views)

Re: Herbalism section of Notebook is blank

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same, it just sits there with that blue square empty. Definitely broken.
Message 7 of 12 (1,357 Views)

★ Pro
Same.

It would be handy if it worked. I wouldn't need to click on a BBQ or a stove to see what ingredients I needed.
Message 8 of 12 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think I've ever had anything other than a blue square there with nothing under it. Hope they finally fix it soon.

Message 9 of 12 (1,243 Views)

Hero
@Sigzy05 Is this still occuring with the changes done to the notebook ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (1,121 Views)