by MoonlitexAngel

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] None active Sims dropping queue tasks

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, it's very general and involves many tasks
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sims keep dropping tasks when they are not selected. Not every time, but often enough it be disruptive. It mostly happens when eating but it has also happened with the treadmill, working on a rocket, using the toilet, etc.
What do you expect to see? Sims should complete tasks until they are complete (eat full plate of food, work out for more than a few minutes, etc.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It's been happening over the past week or two after the last patch, not sure if it was since I downloaded Seasons.

My Sims keep dropping tasks when they are not selected. Not every time, but often enough it be disruptive. It mostly happens when eating but it has also happened with the treadmill, working on a rocket, using the toilet, etc.

Message 1 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: Tasks Dropping

★ Guide
I've noticed this as well. I usually queue up several actions on a Sim that I won't have selected then follow another around and when I switch back they don't seem to have done at least one if not multiple of the things I told them to do because of this.
Message 2 of 3 (599 Views)

Re: Tasks Dropping

[ Edited ]
Hero

We had a thread for this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Queue-Dropping/td-p/5459506/ but yours sounds a bit more specific

Going to do some testing before adding. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (583 Views)