by Sims4LizzyUK

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] No urns for my played sims

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Only Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim die in a played but not active household (they aren't the only sim in the household)
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a notification that a close family member of my sim has died. As they're also played, I go to play that household so I can collect the grave and bury my sim in the graveyard I made, but the urn is nowhere to be found - they couldn't have died while at work as they didn't have a job and it isn't in the household inventory or in a family member's inventory. I know there are ways to find this through mods but I don't use them on principle.
What do you expect to see? In the past, the urn has been waiting outside the house when I get there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. With the most recent update

Message 1 of 5 (725 Views)

Re: No urns for my played sims

Hero
@Sims4LizzyUK I don't think this is bug. To my knowledge you only get them while you play a household.

Trying to get a def answer on this though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (681 Views)

★★★ Novice

In the past, I've always been able to get them as long as it is a played household. This just suddenly stopped recently.

Thanks,

Lizzy

Message 3 of 5 (660 Views)

Hero
@Sims4LizzyUK They've changed stuff around so many times, not sure what's current.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (648 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hmm I coulda swore the tombstone/urn was supposed to show up in the Household Inventory. Maybe it's on a random community lot? Either way, we can investigate, thanks Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (594 Views)