[NEEDS INPUT] No Notification Pop-ups

by Juliette_Capp19

Original Post

Re: No Notifications

★★★★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict,

I finally found the command. I had to do some digging online. 

How do I upload the document, and what format do I save it as? Right now, it's a text file.

Thanks!

Message 21 of 36 (1,266 Views)

Hero

There's a button in the lower right corner where you can choose a file from your computer (not the image file on the pic, it's an old pic) but the one where it says Datei auswählen - this will be in your language)

Then navigate to the text file and upload it.

Photo.jpg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 36 (1,265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict,

Is this right?

Message 23 of 36 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yes, perfect.

I'm unsure what info Robo needs from it but I will make sure he sees it. Answers might be slow because of the upcoming holiday weekend and the amount of issues currently reported that all need processing.

I will add your issue to the compiled list and hope some other people can chime in with their info as well.

Be aware that there might not be further communications on this cause all info is there. Just watch out for future patches and re-test.

If the issue persists after a patch, you're welcome to bump it.

Best is to subscribe to the thread which you can do by clicking on the little triangle next to Topic options on top of the page.

Thank you for your report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 36 (1,255 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict

Thanks so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your help. Have a wonderful holiday!

Message 25 of 36 (1,250 Views)

Hero
I live in Switzerland so no holiday for me but thanks :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 36 (1,248 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello again @Juliette_Capp19

Would you be willing to share your save files that have this issue?  (located in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves)

Instructions on how to send these files:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 36 (1,208 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I've been going through a busy time, but I went back to my game today, and the issue is fixed! I am getting all of my notifications now. I have no idea what changed because my game hasn't been updated or anything, but whatever was causing the bug is gone.

Thanks so much!

Message 28 of 36 (1,177 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My game definitely had this issue.

The notification simply disappear within 1 second!

Restarting a game does fix though.

This is a rare glitch(another one is another-music-over-existing-music UI bug) and I don't know how to reproduce this bug.

Speeding up a clock several times, switch to other household, etc might cause this issue.

Message 29 of 36 (1,168 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@justbugreportin

I had the notification issue for several days before I reported it, and it just recently went away. I had restarted the game, repaired the game, started a new game, and opened old saves. Nothing helped the issue until I got tired of playing and left Sims for about a week. I'm glad you had more luck though.

Message 30 of 36 (1,146 Views)