Re: No NPCs Spawning

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
Thank you.

Yeah, don't see anything that could explain the issue you're seeing.

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (1,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I would be more than happy to share my save, but do you have a link that explains how? I couldn't figure out how on my own.

Message 12 of 19 (1,291 Views)

Hero

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/4568799#M69068

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (1,286 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks, sent my save!

Message 14 of 19 (1,282 Views)

Hero
So, I took a look at your save and judging by the household manager, you have a decent amount of NPCs created by the game (homeless).

Also when I go to a lot, there's plenty of NPCs coming (not necessarily newly created ones but neighborhood Sims, so the game doesn't need anymore ?)

Can you do a head count (on non-city lot) of how many Sims you have ?I'm currently at the park in Oasis Springs and see 14 Sims milling about and new ones are still coming.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (1,241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Sorry it took me til now to get back; I just saw your reply.

I went to the Oasis Spring park as well and got around 14 Sims too.

If this is the avg. amount, maybe I was getting too many NPCs before?? Like I said, I don't have any other saves to compare to, so I honestly can't say.

Message 16 of 19 (1,232 Views)

Hero

The lot maximum is usually 20 so you should get a few more but there are things that can lower the total, I think.

Maybe you had a mod before that upped the total ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (7,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've never used mods, so I don't know, maybe just faulty memory? I wouldn't put it pass myself. But if I'm getting normal amounts now, I think we can put this to bed. 

Thank you for all your help and time! You really went above and beyond with your help, so I really appreciate it!! I'm going to mark this as solved. 

Message 18 of 19 (1,214 Views)

Hero

Glad to hear it's somewhat back to normal

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (1,181 Views)