[NEEDS SAVES] NPC Sims drop everything to shovel snow piles

by halloweenchild13

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] NPC Sims drop everything to shovel snow piles

★★★★★ Guide

I've seen townies do this behavior. Even after they have turned blue they continue to decide to go shovel snow. One guy ran off to the side of the sidewalk mid jog to go shovel snow.

PS4 player 

Message 11 of 44 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yup! Same problem here. My waitress is spending more time shoveling snow than serving my customers - and it is really, REALLY annoying . What's the point of shoveling snow anyway? It doesn't seem to have any benefits whatsoever, other than ruining your restaurant business in a really stupid way.

Message 12 of 44 (1,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

this is happening on home lot too seems to place shovel snow above the sims needs

edited:

I just finished reading thread.

It might be due to the neat trait. Miko is the that shovel snow thats more important than her needs. my other sim does not have neat trait and does not shovel snow at all.

Message 13 of 44 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Guide
None of my sims have the neat trait nor do any of the NPC's at the restaurants (I checked their traits using MCC) and it was the waitstaff running off to shovel the snow.
Message 14 of 44 (1,196 Views)

Veterinarians Playing in the Snow

★★★ Novice

I've recently bought the pets and seasons expansion packs and opened a vet in my game. I wouldn't exactly call this a glitch or anything, but when I encountered Winter, my veterinarians would play with the snow, making snowmen and digging up snow making piles of snow instead of treating the patients cleaning. I've tried to set all my workers to 'Don't Clean' because I thought that could've been part of the problem, but they still play with the snow.

Does anyone know how to stop them from playing with the snow, or know of a mod that prevents them from playing with the snow?

Message 15 of 44 (1,110 Views)

Re: Veterinarians Playing in the Snow

Hero
@NGUYENTTUAN Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 44 (1,092 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @NGUYENTTUAN 

There is a mod called: Self-Configurable Autonomy Mod by scumbumbo, at ModTheSims. That allows you to 'click' and Mod links not allowed at AHQ, so if you have trouble finding it, just send me a pm.

Sasha

nb: Standard smile
I have no connection to EA

Message 17 of 44 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sashas0nic This mods works for my game and thank you for helping me.
Message 18 of 44 (1,040 Views)

★★ Pro

You're welcome Star @NGUYENTTUAN and very glad it worked for you. Thumbs up

Message 19 of 44 (1,027 Views)

Hero
@NGUYENTTUAN Would you be willing to share your save with QA as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-NPC-Sims-drop-everything-to-shovel-snow-piles/m-p/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 44 (995 Views)