by romulorcorrea

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] My sims keeps being kicked out of his fiancé house

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Island Living, Seasons and Holiday Celebration.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to shower or cook at a SO/fiancé's house.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim used to be able to cook and shower at his fiancé's house but now when he tries to do that he gets kicked out.
What do you expect to see? He should be able to shower and cook at his fiancé's.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure it's a bug, but my sim used to be able to cook and shower at his fiancé's and now he started getting kicked out every time he tries to do that. Even if it isn't a bug, it's very annoying. I mean, how is showering at a best friend's or SO's IRL a reason to get you kicked out of their houses? Is there a way to fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (1,106 Views)

Re: My sims keeps being kicked out of his fiancé house

Hero

@romulorcorrea  Does that sim have the "Always Welcome" trait.  I may have the name wrong but it's one of the 500 point traits.  From what you describe, that sounds like the problem.  The other thing that figures into it is the relationship levels.  If the relationship had gone up and down, that does have an impact sometimes so it seems.  And the reason you may not have had problems with it before is that the fiancé may have been in a different room or sleeping and didn't "see" your sim doing those things. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,093 Views)

Hero
@romulorcorrea I'm not sure what the current take on this is. When they first added inappropriate behavior, I think that included everyone that didn't have always welcome.

When you say they used to be able to do that, how long ago was that ? Before the latest patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,050 Views)

Hero
@romulorcorrea Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (983 Views)